The Stormrider Surf Guide Central America and the Caribbean by Antony Colas, Bruce Sutherland (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stormrider Surf Guide Central America and the Caribbean takes a journey through the wave-rich deserts, jungles and tropical islands sandwiched between North and South America. This region hosts some of the most fun and funky surf spots around, breaking in bath-warm water, immersed in a kaleidoscope of cultures and backdrops. Beautifully presented maps, photos and up-to-date, reliable surf information make this Stormrider Surf Guide a must have item for any trip to Central America and the Caribbean. This guide includes detailed descriptions of the waves in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, The Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, St Martin & St Barts, Barbuda & Antigua, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago. Surf forecasting information includes monthly swell and weather data, helping you decide on when to go, plus crucial travelling information from flights and accommodation to sightseeing and hazards. Integrated text, symbols and maps contain crucial, otherwise unavailable information. Over 100,000 surfers have bought The World Stormrider Guide Volumes 1, 2 and 3 making them the best-selling surf guide series. This new book complements the World Stormrider Guide series and The Stormrider Guide Europe , both proven best-sellers and it adds to a growing collectable set of 'Bibles' for the worldwide surfing community.
- Author BiographyAntony Colas has travelled across the world, surfing in over 50 countries. He has written for the Stormrider Guide Europe, The Surf Report and many leading surfing magazines. Bruce Sutherland is the Publishing Editor at Low Pressure, and co-author of The Stormrider Guide Europe, The Stormrider Guide North America and The World Stormrider Guides. He has 30 years extensive experience of surfing and travelling. Contributions also come from the Low Pressure team as well as numerous respected surf journalists.
- Author(s)Antony Colas,Bruce Sutherland
- PublisherLow Pressure Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleStormrider Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLow Pressure Publishing
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight490 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.