All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Edson has developed a new tool for bringing depth and passion to any screenplay - the 23 Steps All Great Heroes Must Take. It's an easy to understand paradigm that provides writers and filmmakers the interconnecting, powerful storytelling elements they need. With true insight, a master teacher of screenwriting pinpoints the story structure reasons most new spec scripts don't sell; then uses scores of examples from popular hit movies to present, step by step, his revolutionary Hero Goal Sequences blueprint for writing blockbuster movies.
- Author BiographyEric Edson has written seventeen feature screenplays on assignment for such companies as Sony, Warner Brothers, Disney, 20th Century-Fox, ABC Motion Pictures, Lifetime, Showtime, NBC, ABC, TNT, Skouras Pictures, Gaylord Productions, Geffen Pictures, and Saban Entertainment.
- Author(s)Eric Edson
- PublisherMichael Wiese Productions
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Wiese Productions
- Out-of-print date19/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.