All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdventure, humour, drama. Now kids can discover God's great love story for themselves. As you read THE STORY FOR KIDS you will uncover the 'big picture'. You'll find out that God's story is t just a collection of random adventures - it's a complete story that tells of God's great love for his people. Using the New International Reader's Version, THE STORY FOR KIDS reads like a vel. Events, characters, and teachings are arranged in order to show God's unfolding story. With fun art and thought-provoking questions, you'll love reading the greatest story ever told!
- Author BiographyThe New International Reader's Version(R) (NIrV, 1996) is a Bible version developed to enable early readers to understand God's message. Begun in 1992 and co-sponsored by International Bible Society and Zondervan Publishing House, the New International Reader's Version is a simplification of the New International Version (NIV), today's most popular translation of the Bible. The NIrV was designed to make the Bible clear and understandable to early readers and it is also of value to the millions for whom English is a second language. It intends to be distinguished by five fundamental characteristics - readability, understandability, compatibility with the NIV, reliability, and trustworthiness. It serves as a natural stepping-stone to the NIV when the time is right.
- Author(s)New International Version
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNew International Version
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and White illustrations throughout
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.