About this product
- DescriptionA lively account of the story of cars designed for English language learners. Follows the history of cars from the early designs of Leonardo Da Vinci to the modern machines seen on roads everyday. Comes with a CD, which contains full readings of the text by native speakers in both British English and American English.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleUsborne English Learners' Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Larkum
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.