Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why McDonald's or Coca-Cola are so successful? Why Microsoft seems to run the world? Or why Nike dominates the sportswear market? Find the answers to these questions in this fascinating series. A combination of lively text packed with information and full-colour photography takes the reader on a journey of discovery, past the hype and publicity, to a place where they are fully informed and able to make their own assessments.
- Author BiographyFranklin Watts is well-known for its high-quality and attractive books. We aim to give children of all abilities a life-long love of learning and reading.
- Author(s)Franklin Watts
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBuilt for Success
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width202 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.