All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first VC awarded to a Gurkha was as a result of the most conspicuous bravery in 1915 in France during the Great War. In all, the Gurkha Brigade has won a total of 26 Victoria Crosses, each with a unique tale of courage and devotion beyond the call of duty. This is their story.
- Author BiographyThe Gurkha Museum is a memorial to Gurkha service to the Crown from 1815 to the present day and covers battles and campaigns, culture, religion, and the social structure of the Gurkha Brigade.
- Author(s)Maurice Biggs
- PublisherUnicorn Press Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFireStep Books
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.