Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.16
About this product
- DescriptionTen-year-old Tabitha wanders the marshes of her small coastal village and listens to her father's stories about his pirate voyages and the mother she never knew. Since the loss of his wife, Helen, John has remained land-bound, but when Tab contracts yellow fever, he takes her aboard a sloop bound for Bermuda, hoping the salt air will heal her.Years before, Helen herself was raised by a widowed father. Asa, the devout owner of a small plantation, gives his daughter a young slave named Moll for her tenth birthday. Helen gradually takes over the running of the plantation, but when she meets John, the pirate turned Continental soldier, she flouts convention by falling in love. Moll, meanwhile, is forced into marriage with a stranger. Her only solace is her son, Davy, whom she will protect with a passion that defies the bounds of slavery.
- Author(s)Katy Simpson Smith
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byEdoardo Ballerini
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.