All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Story of Mary Jones and Her Bible The narrative which follows has been carefully founded upon facts obtained from the most trustworthy material - written and verbal - at the disposal of the writer. Since its publication in 1882 the little book has been extremely popular: versions in various languages have been issued: and at present an American edition is being prepared. It need only be added that the text of this edition has been read by the accomplished Authoress, that some statistical information has been added, and that a considerable number of the illustrations are new. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Mary Emily Ropes
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.