All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work takes the reader step by step through medical history, bringing new understanding to many important issues we all face to do with contraception, illness, lifestyles, public health, surgery, evolving diseases, drug treatments, medical aids, and the future developments in medicine.
- Author BiographyAnne Rooney has a PhD in medieval literature from Trinity College, Cambridge. She has written many books for adults and children on a variety of subjects, including science and history, and lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/11/2015
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.