All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPellie Lou was born and raised in that beautiful chain of islands in the Gulf of Mexico kwn as the Chandeleurs. She was free and happy and her life was full of family, friends, and fun, until a grand adventure with her friends took them right into the path of the worst disaster ever to occur in the Gulf. Spared the fate of some less fortunate, Pellie Lou was rescued by crew members from an oil drilling rig. When she was released and she flew home, her home was more, and her family was where to be found. But there was more to come for Pellie Lou. After all the loss came new love, a new family, and finally even the understanding that put the past behind her and told her that she was meant to be exactly where she was. Pellie Lou's story is based on true places, people, wildlife, and events from the author's personal experiences working in the Gulf of Mexico since April of 2010. All profits from the sale of this book will be used solely to protect and benefit Gulf of Mexico wildlife and their habitats.
- Author(s)Bonny L Schumaker
- PublisherOn Wings of Care, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOn Wings of Care, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.