All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investing story that provides insights into dealing with your money and finding financial security Making the right investment decisions and executing an effective financial plan can be difficult, especially in today s markets. But with the right guidance you can achieve this goal. Now, in The Story of Rich, leading wealth manager John David J.D. Joyce shows you how. Based on his real-world experiences with investors throughout his successful career, this book offers meaningful advice about financial planning and investing. Designed for those with significant assets who are nearing or recently retired, as well as individuals who have recently come into new money through business or inheritance, The Story of Rich skillfully explains financial planning and investing through a fable of a man who sells a business he s worked so hard to build, and w finds himself with more money then he s ever had to deal with. Along the way, this book teaches you about important investment concepts and presents you with tools to consider your options and choose an appropriate investment strategy. * Chronicles the fictional story of a recently retired businessman who is worried about making the most of his money w that he's longer generating regular income * Presents lessons about investing, sometimes through comparisons to topics like marathon running or wine making, in the quest to make sense of fundamental investment concepts * Author John David J.D. Joyce has been named a Top Financial Advisor by Barron s in 2009, 2010 and 2011 Engaging and informative, The Story of Rich is the perfect guide for those concerned about protecting their hard-earned money and investing it wisely.
- Author BiographyJohn David J.D. Joyce has been advising clients with their investments for nearly two decades. He has been named a Top Financial Advisor in the United States by Barron s magazine. Throughout his career, in his role as financial and wealth advisor with a major Wall Street firm, J. D. has assisted high-net-worth investors through various markets cycles as well as their personal life changes. Matt Joyce is a journalist and writer who has worked in the news business in Texas, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico. He has held reporting positions with the Associated Press, the Dallas Business Journal, and the Durango Herald.
- Author(s)J. D. Joyce
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byBrian S. Wesbury
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.