All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in this series focuses on a major music label that specializes in hip-hop, R&B, or urban music. The books provide the history behind the music label's creation and tell the story of its growth and development, while also providing biographical information about the label's biggest stars and their major releases.
- Author(s)Carol Ellis
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHip-Hop Hitmakers
- Place of PublicationBroomall, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width235 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.