All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Grammy-minated recording artist Matthew West started writing his top-selling new album, The Story of Your Life (Sparrow, 2010) he asked fans to submit personal experiences. More than 10,000 tales of hope, perseverance, and redemption poured in. With friend and author Angela Thomas, West presents some of these powerful stories paired with meaningful devotions they inspired. Wendy gave birth to her daughter in jail. When all seemed hopeless, she found God and her life transformed into something beautiful. Cory, a married youth pastor, had an affair and his life fell apart. With God's mercy, he and his wife gathered the broken pieces and started again. Sheila always struggled with severe insecurity. Now she lives confidently in the purpose God has for her. This unforgettable devotional journey inspires readers to discover God as the author of their unique lives and to share the power of their story. Also available this season - a companion DVD of the same title and an interactive standalone guide Experiencing the Story of Your Life , which allows readers to personalize and explore more deeply the messages of God's hope and redemption in their stories.
- Author BiographyMatthew West is a multiple-ASCAP Christian Music Songwriter/Artist of the Year winner, a four-time GRAMMY nominee, and an American Music Award and Billboard Music Award winner. His songwriting credits include cuts by Casting Crowns, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Mandisa, and others. His song Hello, My Name Is topped the Billboard singles chart for a record 17 weeks. A consummate storyteller, Matthew has collected over 40,000 personal stories from across the globe, which have inspired many of his hit songs. Matthew and his family make their home in Tennessee. Angela Thomas is a sought-after speaker, teacher, and bestselling author of Do You Think I'm Beautiful?, My Single Mom Life, Prayers for My Baby Boy, and Prayers for My Baby Girl. She inspires thousands at national conferences, workshops, and through video studies that she filmed and wrote including Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask. www.angelathomas.com
- Author(s)Angela Thomas,Matthew West
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.