All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Story of a Politician Who Was Not Knifed At that moment a truck went by the door. I asked her what was happening. She said that some body was being carried from the operating room. I asked her if it was somebody or something. She was a fairly honest young woman and so admitted that it was an it. I asked her what the trouble with it had been and she said: Appendicitis. I inquired who had Operated and she replied: Dr. Ross. She felt perfectly safe in this reply. She knew that she had this one bird caged and that I was helpless, having been indiscreet eugh as I have intimated to come away without my pants. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Robert Washburn
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.