All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong ago, people in Hawaii, performed a special dance called the 'hula.' Then, for more than 60 years, the dance was t allowed. Finally, after many years, a new king returned the hula to the people. Why was the hula t allowed? What is special about the hula?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 800
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight80 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and DVD video
- Edition StatementAlternate edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $29.72
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.