All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first critical edition of the beloved classics that established Edith Nesbit as a major children's writer provides extensive guidance to help today's reader navigate the enchanting world of the Bastable family. Nelson situates Nesbit's groundbreaking stories in the context of British popular culture at the dawn of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyClaudia Nelson is Professor of English and Cornerstone Faculty Fellow at Texas A&M University, USA. She is a member of the executive board of the Children's Literature Association for 2011, editor of the book series Ashgate Studies in Childhood 1700-Present (Ashgate Press), and winner of both the Children's Literature Association Article Award and the Children's Literature Association Critical Book Award. She has co-edited three anthologies of critical essays and authored four books on childhood and/or family in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. She is general editor of a five-volume critical edition of rare source texts on the British family in the long-nineteenth century (Pickering & Chatto, forthcoming), and is volume editor for the first volume of that project, Growing Up.
- Author(s)E. Nesbit
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleClassics of Children's Literature
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight417 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byProfessor Claudia Nelson
- Edition StatementCritical
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.66Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.