Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionSome stories live forever . . . Sage Singer is a baker. She works through the night, preparing the day's breads and pastries, trying to escape a reality of loneliness, bad memories, and the shadow of her mother's death. When Josef Weber, an elderly man in Sage's grief support group, begins stopping by the bakery, they strike up an unlikely friendship. Despite their differences, they see in each other the hidden scars that others can't. Everything changes on the day that Josef confesses a long-buried and shame-ful secret and asks Sage for an extraordinary favor. If she says yes, she faces t only moral repercussions, but potentially legal ones as well. With the integrity of the closest friend she's ever had clouded, Sage begins to question the assumptions and expectations she's made about her life and her family. In this searingly honest vel, Jodi Picoult gracefully explores the lengths to which we will go in order to keep the past from dictating the future.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight454 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.