All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBold visionary, Henry Jekyll, believes he can use his scientific kwledge to divide a person into two beings--one of pure good and one of pure evil. Working tirelessly in his secret laboratory, concocting a potion that would tear at the core of what makes a man human, he eventually succeeds--but only halfway. Instead of separating the good and evil halves, Jekyll isolates only the latter. What seems at first a relief to the doctor becomes a nightmare as he loses control of the transformation. His friends feel Jekyll will waste away and fear the worst. Can Jekyll undo what he has done? Or will it change things forever?
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1850. Stevenson's most famous work is the classic pirate tale Treasure Island, which was published in 1883. Stevenson later created an infamous, but very intriguing, character in The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, published in 1886. In 1887, Stevenson headed for America. It was soon after this move that he took up his pen for The Master of Ballantrae, a novel which is considered one of his best works. Stevenson died in 1894. While best known for writing tales of action and adventure, he is also remembered as an accomplished poet and essayist.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Note1
- Weight187 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.