All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Profit Opportunitiesin Today's Bond Market! Tony Crescenzi kws bonds and his book proves it. Bill Gross, Managing Director, Pacific Investment Management Company In 2002, Anthony Crescenzi opened thedoor to an invative new style of investingwith his publication of The Strategic BondInvestor. The book instantly became the go-toguide for investors seeking an aggressive yetrisk-conscious path to profit. Now, Crescenziprovides a completely updated edition of hispopular bond book to address the realities ofthe post-credit-crisis ecomy-and to helpyou take total advantage of everything bondshave to offer. More relevant w than ever, The StrategicBond Investor provides asorely needed alternative to the stock marketgame-where the rewards for taking riskshave been less than desirable. The bond markettends to be relatively safe and accessible,but it can also be vibrant and highly profitableif you approach it the right way. Crescenzi offersa fully rounded education on the subjectto help better prepare you to make profitabledecisions every time. The Strategic Bond Investordemystifies bonds and the bond market withclear descriptions of: Different bond types, includingU.S. Treasuries, corporate bonds,and municipal bonds Bond market risks-and how to mitigate them The powerful role of the FederalReserve and the art of Fed watching How to read the bond market's crystal ball -the yield curve The five tenets of successfulinterest-rate forecasting Techniques for forecastingmarket behavior How to use credit ratings toyour advantage The best bond investing strategies This comprehensive, up-to-the-minute guideprovides straightforward techniques for cashingin on the unlimited potential of bondinvesting-whether your interests are long orshort term. Now is t the time to play games with yourfinancial future. Learn the secret to investingprofitably in the bond market while offsettingportfolio risks with The Strategic BondInvestor.
- Author BiographyAnthony Crescenzi is senior vice president,market strategist, and portfolio manager atPIMCO. He is also the author of Investingfrom the Top Down and coauthor of Stigum'sMoney Market, Fourth Edition.
- Author(s)Anthony Crescenzi,Mohamed A. El-Erian
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.