All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the concept of strategic community, a framework that integrates kwledge possessed by people, groups or organizations across boundaries. Case studies demonstrate how strategy, organization and leadership in corporations, represent the dynamic view of strategy necessary to obtain competitive organizational capability.
- Author BiographyMITSURU KODAMA is a Professor of Information and Management at the College of Commerce and Graduate School of Business Administration, Nihon University, Japan. His research interests concern innovation, strategic management, technology management, knowledge management, organizational behaviour and IT-based management. He has published over 80 refereed articles in the area of management, telecommunications and electronics.
- Author(s)Mitsuru Kodama
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.