All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be of special interest to legal academics, professionals, and practitioners; foreign affairs, defence, intelligence, development, and trade professionals/practitioners; and Canadian political science/policy/international relations academics.
- Author BiographyIrvin Studin is MPP program director and an assistant professor in the School of Public Policy and Governance at the University of Toronto. He worked for a number of years in the Privy Council Office in Ottawa, as well as in the Australian Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet in Canberra. He is also editor-in-chief and publisher of Global Brief magazine.
- Author(s)Irvin Studin
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2014
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.