All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Strategic Partnering Pocketbook utilises easy to understand diagrams, cartoons/illustrations, check sheets, public and private sector mini case studies/quotes, as well as easy to read text to explain the principles, concepts and practices behind partnering and alliancing. The book also reviews the 0 to 10 Relationship Management matrix to put partnering and alliancing into context in terms of the other legitimate relationship approaches that can be taken.
- Author BiographyTony Lendrum has over 20 years experience in partnering, alliance and relationship management. He is CEO and Head Coach at Strategic Partnering Pty Ltd, a management firm (founded in 1994) dedicated to the improvement of the partnering process in the business world. He has worked extensively with Australian and international organisations in both the public and private sectors, and is a regular speaker and facilitator at various management seminars and forums.
- Author(s)Tony Lendrum
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notecartoons
- Weight137 g
- Width53 mm
- Height81 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.