All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategy is about identifying why your business matters, t just analysing the competition. Cynthia Montgomery reveals how leaders can embrace the crucial role of The Strategist to really define and drive the objectives and advantages to power their companies forward. Based on her legendary strategy course, one of the most oversubscribed executive courses at Harvard Business School, Cynthia Montgomery offers a radically new perspective on a leader's most vial role. Montgomery's course teaches seasoned executives, owners and CEOs a totally new way to understand how to lead with vision and values, a way that fuses leadership with strategy. She shows that strategy is t just a tool for outwitting the competition - it is the most powerful means a leader has for shaping a firm itself. Montgomery takes the readers through the paces of her world-rewned course, teaching them how to develop the skills and sensibilities that living strategy and real leadership demand. No other book marries strategy and leadership in the same way - a way readers will find challenging, intriguing, and ultimately, inspiring.
- Author BiographyCynthia A. Montgomery is the Timken Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, where she has served on the faculty for 20 years. For the past five years, she has taught the Harvard Entrepreneur, Owner, President program attended by top business leaders from around the globe. Cynthia has received awards for her outstanding teaching at Michigan, Northwestern and Harvard universities. Over the past 30 years she has conducted world-class research on strategy and corporate governance, published in The American Economic Review, Harvard Business Review, and many other leading journals.
- Author(s)Cynthia Montgomery
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Business
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.