All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the political careers of Ronald Reagan and Boris Yeltsin.Ronald Reagan and Boris Yeltsin were two of the most galvanizing and controversial political figures of our time. The Strategy of Campaigning explores how both men overcame defeat early in their political careers and rose to the highest elected offices in their respective countries.
- Author BiographyKiron K. Skinner is Associate Professor of History and Political Science at Carnegie Mellon University, a Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution, and a member of the Chief of Naval Operations Executive Panel and the National Security Education Board. Serhiy Kudelia is an adjunct lecturer and Ph.D. candidate at the Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita is Julius Silver Professor and director of the Alexander Hamilton Center for Political Economy at NYU and a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution. Condoleezza Rice is on a leave of absence from Stanford University, where she was a Professor of Political Science and a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution. She is currently serving as U.S. Secretary of State.
- Author(s)Bruce Bueno de Mesquita,Condoleezza Rice,Kiron K. Skinner,Serhiy Kudelia
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byGeorge P. Shultz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.