All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoliticians often talk about strategy, but what do they mean by the term? Where does the development of political strategies take place? Who is involved in the strategic processes? What methods do they use? To answer these questions, this book peers behind the scenes of political arenas in Denmark, Germany, Great Britain, and the United States. Research teams interview ministers, members of strategy units, party politicians, academics, and journalists. They produce a common understanding of strategy in the political realm of the four countries. They also show how much the meaning of strategy in the end depends on the political system and the political culture of a country. Thomas Fischer, Gregor Peter Schmitz, and Michael Seberich are project managers of the politics division at the Bertelsmann Stiftung.
- Author BiographyThomas Fischer is executive director of the Bertelsmann Stiftung office in Brussels, Germany. Gregor Peter Schmitz is a project manager of the politics division at the Bertelsmann Stiftung, Germany. Michael Seberich is a project manager of the politics division at the Bertelsmann Stiftung, Germany.
- PublisherBertelsmann Foundation
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGutersloh
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBertelsmann Foundation
- Weight15 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichael Peter Seberich,Thomas Fischer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.