All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stratford Zoo looks like a rmal zoo...until the gates shut at night. That's when the animals come out of their cages to stage elaborate performances of Shakespeare's greatest works. They might t be the most accomplished thespians, but they've got what counts: heart. Also fangs, feathers, scales, and tails. Ian Lendler's hilarious tale of after-hours animal stagecraft is perfectly paired with the adorable, accessible artwork of Zack Giallongo (Broxo, Ewoks) in this side-splitting companion to their graphic vel The Stratford Zoo Midnight Revue Presents Macbeth.
- Author BiographyWhen Ian Lendler was younger, he really enjoyed acting in the theater. He was, however, extremely terrible at it. So he became a writer of children's books (An Undone Fairy Tale and Saturday) and nonfiction. He took a day job de-worming animals at the Stratford-on-Avon Zoo. Zack Giallongo is a professional cartoonist, cheese enthusiast, and amateur banjo-ist. His first solo graphic novel, Broxo, is about teenage barbarians and was published in 2012. It hit #4 on the New York Times Bestsellers list.
- Author(s)Ian Lendler
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zack Giallongo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.