The Strawberry Letter: Real Talk, Real Advice, Because Bitterness Isn't Sexy by Shirley Strawberry (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.10+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionListen up, ladies! Shirley Strawberry, co-host of the nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show, delivers more of the -nsense woman-to-woman straight talk her listeners have come to love. Shirley tells it like it is from the heart. Now, in this uplifting motivational guide, she brings her vivacious, inspirational, and down-to-earth message to women everywhere: Get up, get out, and be the best you can be! This call to action helps women look at their lives with a candid eye and tackle such issues as: Love and Relationships: the highs and lows of dating, marriage, and breakups Family: the challenges of being a great mom Sisterhood: ways to get (and give) the support you need to stay sane Self: tips for overcoming low self-esteem and depression, and finding balance, faith, and acceptance Full of motivating Strawberry Tips, personal stories, and helpful suggestions for drama-stuck girlfriends, this book encourages you to love yourself and your life!
- Author BiographyShirley Strawberry is the co-host of the #1 urban radio morning show The Steve Harvey Morning Show. Steve Harvey has said that she has the best voice in radio. Strawberry started her career in Chicago as co-host of The Doug Banks Show, then was offered a spot on The Beat, KKBT-FM, in Los Angeles. After Radio One purchased the station, she accepted the co-host position for Steve Harvey s new local radio show, which was #1 from 2000 to 2005. The show later moved to New York City, becoming a #1 local show there before becoming nationally syndicated to more than sixty markets, with nearly eight million listeners. Lyah Beth LeFlore was the writer for the national bestseller I Got Your Back: A Father and Son Keep It Real About Love, Fatherhood, Family, and Friendship, by Eddie and Gerald Levert, and is the author of the novels Last Night a DJ Saved My Life and Wildflowers and for the teen book series The Come Up. She has been a television producer and entertainment executive for more than a decade and has worked for Nickelodeon, Uptown Entertainment, Wolf Films, and Alan Haymon Productions. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Shirley Strawberry
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySteve Harvey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.