All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you discover how to get around and enjoy New Orleans very best attractions using the city's unique streetcars. The streetcar evokes a sense of stalgia while representing the legacy of America's transportation history. Only in New Orleans can you ride the oldest operating streetcar line in America to reach some of the most interesting places in the city. Featuring detailed maps of all current and anticipated street car lines across the city and an expert guide to the best attractions along the way, this is the perfect resource for those wanting to enjoy one of the world's greatest cities in the finest of fashions.
- Author BiographyEarl Hampton Jr. is a lifelong streetcar enthusiast and a member of the New Orleans Street Railway Association.
- Author(s)Earl W. Hampton,et al.
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Content Note21 full-colour maps
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.