All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many factors in day-to-day living that might cause your horse stress, many of which could be eliminated with just a little attention to detail. First, though, we need to understand what stress consists of, the mechanics of it and what actually happens when we and our horses are subjected to it, both in the short and the long term. Investigations into primary and secondary causes of stress, strategies for coping with stresses when they occur and practical advice on developing plans for preventing the occurrence of stress in the first place are all covered. There is advice on stress-free care and management as well as riding technique and training. Conditions and diseases related to stress are discussed, along with stress-busting treatments and techniques.
- Author BiographyHilary Shalvey (nee Pooley) is also the author of The Horse's Skin, another Allen's title.
- Author(s)Hilary Shalvey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight552 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.