All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLike a redwood that towers above all other trees, The Strongest Strong's takes James Strong's classic concordance to unprecedented heights. Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer techlogy, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strong's is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other Strong's concordance can touch it. This is mere study tool. Destined to become a foundational resource for Bible study the world over, The Strongest Strong's is a landmark in biblical reference works. What Makes This Strong's the Strongest? Rebuilding Strong's time-hored concordance from the ground up, biblical research experts John Kohlenberger and James Swanson have achieved unprecedented accuracy and clarity. Longstanding errors have been corrected. Omissions filled in. Word studies simplified. Thoroughness and ease of use have been united and maximized. Kohlenberger and Swanson have also added the Nave's Topical Bible Reference System--the world's most complete topical Bible, updated, expanded, and streamlined to meet the needs of today's Bible user. No other edition of Strong's or Nave's gives you all the information combined in The Strongest Strong's A Stunning Array of World-Class Features In order to experience all the advantages of The Strongest Strong's, you'll have to look inside. But here is a thumbnail sketch of what awaits you: * Computer-verified accuracy. For the first time ever, cutting-edge computer analysis provides unparalleled, pinpoint accuracy * Strong's numbering system speeds you through word studies, giving you clear insights into Greek and Hebrew words * Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes give you access to the growing library of reference tools that use these numbers--ather unique feature * The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries ensure precise meaning in your word studies * Nave's Topical Bible Reference System supplies the complete descriptive content and references (without the Bible text) of Nave's Topical Bible, expanded to provide a total of more than 100,000 verses indexed by subject, word, phrase, synym, and example * Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations besides the KJV * Word counts furnish a complete accounting of every word in the Bible * Fast-Tab locators help you find your place quickly and easily * Smythe-sewn binding opens fully, lays flat, and lasts longer * Words of Christ highlighted in red * Maps * Clear, easy-to-read type PLUS: Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strong's * Major Social Concerns of the Mosaic Covenant * Old Testament Sacrifices * Hebrew Calendar * Hebrew Feasts and Holy Days * Weights, Lengths, and Measures of the Bible * Kings of the Bible * Harmony of the Gospels * Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Jesus * Parables of Jesus * Miracles of Jesus * Chrology of the Bible
- Author BiographyJohn R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and NIV Bible Commentary. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary. James A. Swanson (ThM, University of South Africa) a specialist in applying database management to biblical studies, has taught at Multnomah Bible College. He is co-editor with John R. Kohlenberger III on several Old and New Testament language concordances, and author of the Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains: Hebrew and Aramaic.
- Author(s)James Strong
- Date of Publication17/08/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStrongest Strong's S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W maps/charts
- Weight2040 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Revised byJohn R. Kohlenberger,James A. Swanson
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.