All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAt a 1966 international symposium hosted by the Johns Hopkins University, many of the leading figures of European structuralist criticism first presented their ideas to the American academic community. The proceedings of this event-which proved epoch-making on both sides of the Atlantic-were first published by the Johns Hopkins University Press in 1970 and are w available once again, with a reflective new preface by editor and symposium convener Richard Macksey.
- Author BiographyRichard Macksey is a professor in the Humanities Center at the Johns Hopkins University, where in 1999 the Richard A. Macksey Professorship for Distinguished Teaching in the Humanities was endowed in his honor. Prior to his death in 1983, Eugenio Donato was a professor and chair of the Department of French and Italian at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEugenio Donato,Richard A. Macksey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement40th anniversary ed
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.