All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Structure and Function of Plastids provides a comprehensive look at the biology of plastids, the multifunctional biosynthetic factories that are unique to plants and algae. Fifty-nine international experts have contributed 28 chapters that cover all aspects of this large and diverse family of plant and algal organelles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1155 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. Kenneth Hoober,Robert R. Wise
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.