All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was t written for any particular audience; generally speaking, I believe its contents should be substantive for anyone who has an interest in the nature of rmal language processes and their dysfunction. None- theless, in writing the book I have had in mind that its contents will be of special interest and value to persons in several disciplines, most tably certain areas of psychology and linguistics, and especially where those in- terests overlap. It should also be worthwhile to individuals involved in what has come to be kwn as neurolinguistics, and, of course, to persons having a particular interest in the disorder of stuttering. More has been written about stuttering than all the other speech disor- ders combined, yet it has remained an enigma. In my view the major source of the continued failure to isolate the nature of stuttering lies in the matter of the questions asked about it. It is t simply that they were t the right questions, but rather that there have actually been so few bona fide questions! Too much of what has been written and said about stutter- ing has come in the form of declarative statement, which typically reflects some guiding concept and assumption(s). Moreover, most of what has passed as questions has been of a similar nature.
- Author(s)Marcel E. Wingate
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.