All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will teach you how to establish a relationship with Christ based on His grace and His love for us all.
- Author BiographyApostle Kathern Thomas is Senior Pastor and Founder of Worshippers Interceding For Excellence Church. Her mission is to educate men and women of the things of God in order to win souls for His Kingdom, change lives, heal hurts and restore hope. She is a gifted speaker who communicates the gospel message with simplicity and power. Apostle Thomas' vision is to make disciples by teaching them to love, respect, obey God and to live according to his biblical principles. She is also the author of Celebrating Celibacy, Private Hell Public Ministry, and Act Like A Lady, Think Like Jesus.
- Author(s)Kathern Ann Thomas
- Date of Publication07/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.