The Struggle for the Authentic Self, Creating Your True Self for a Peaceful World by Felix Padilla (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Struggle for the Authentic Self: Creating Your True Self for a Peaceful World concerns itself with the issue of self identity and awareness, as such, it is built around two inter-related and very central questions: Who is the real me? and What is my purpose for living in the human world? In response to these two and other related questions, the book's purpose is to awaken in individuals an intense desire to live an authentic reality, recognizing that their self identity is t their true, authentic self for it does t originate from their true nature. Dr. Padilla integrated the work of social scientists, philosophers, quantum physicists, spiritual mystics, writers and practitioners, literary writers, singers and his personal experience to create a text which aims to inspire individuals to recognize that the attainment of the authentic self represents the ultimate, infinite purpose for which they live in the human world. That all other finite purposes, like the pursuit of happiness and love, living in caring and compassion cant come prior to the attainment of the authentic self. How can a person feel love for self and others when that person does t kw self from within the essence and beauty of his/her true nature? Dr. Padilla uses the word struggle in the title of the book to firmly establish how the attainment of the authentic self represents a struggle, a battle or fight to be waged against the conditioned lesser self or the self that society and individuals collaborated to create. Society is fully equipped with a wide array of forces of influence to sway individuals away from the authentic self so to ensure that they develop into and remain living as rmal, ordinary, lesser self beings. But once we agree to take on this struggle, this fight and win, once we give ourselves the permission to become the true authentic self, we will experience true freedom; we will experience true, ever-lasting love and happiness; we will experience the most incredible connection with the rest of the world, making us want to naturally and with profound heart-felt love inspire others to take on the struggle for the authentic self.
- Author(s)Felix Padilla
- PublisherIndigo Heart Publishing
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndigo Heart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.