All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential guide to studying geography has been updated to ensure it remains a valuable resource for all those on geography courses, as well as those considering studying the subject at university. *Second edition of this popular and wide-ranging guide to studying geography. *Includes contributions from many key geographers around the world. *Provides answers to questions from before starting a degree course right through to further study and careers. *Includes lots of practical tips for improving geographical study and research skills. *Fully revised and updated to ensure it remains an invaluable resource for students.
- Author BiographyAlisdair Rogers is a Fellow of Keble College, Oxford University. Heather Viles is Reader in Geomorphology in the University of Oxford and Fellow of Worcester College.
- Author(s)Alisdair Rogers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note25 figures
- Weight704 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlisdair Rogers,Heather Viles
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.