All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Studio Business Book, Third Edition teaches business managers and entrepreneurs the business skills they need to successfully operate a recording studio. Readers learn every aspect of putting together and managing a recording studio, including budgets and taxation, employment issues, capitalization, and equipment planning requirements. Written by industry experts, other book provides such in-depth, comprehensive, and industry-specific coverage of the business side of running a for-hire recording studio.
- Author BiographyJim authored the previous editions of The Studio Business Book and has been involved in the recording studio business and the music industry for more than 25 years. Mitch Gallagher has been chasing guitar tone for more than 30 years. He toured as a lead guitarist/vocalist in rock and country bands and has played with big bands, with fusion and experimental music groups, and as a classical and steel-string guitar soloist. As a music technology specialist, he has taught college courses, lectured, given clinics, consulted with manufacturers, and spoken at festivals, conventions, and conferences around the world. His musical compositions cover genres from classical to experimental to heavy metal. His work Prophecy #1: At First Glance, an experimental percussion ensemble/synthesizer work based on the Fibonacci number series, received a 1991 NARAS (Grammy) award in the Best New Music/New Classical category. The former senior technical editor of Keyboard magazine and former editor-in-chief of EQ magazine, Mitch has published well over 1,000 articles in music, guitar, and recording publications. His monthly column, Guitar Tracks, currently appears in Premier Guitar magazine. He appears in well over 100 YouTube videos. In addition to freelance writing and editing, he is an adjunct faculty member at Indiana University/Purdue University Fort Wayne; he operates The Sound Sauna/MAG Media Productions, a recording and mastering studio; and he is the editorial director for Sweetwater Sound in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Author(s)Jim Mandell,Mitch Gallagher
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1026 g
- Width219 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.