All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a rewned composer whose works have been performed by major orchestras around the world, The Study of Orchestration is the only text that explores the characteristics of orchestral instruments and shows students how a master composer approaches orchestration. The fourth edition invites students to experience the instruments through online audio and video recordings and w offers more coverage of writing for band.
- Author BiographySamuel Adler is Professor Emeritus at the Eastman School of Music and the Juilliard School of Music. He has been a visiting professor at many schools throughout the country and abroad, giving master classes in composition, orchestration, and conducting. Adler's compositions have been performed worldwide by orchestras including the New York Philharmonic, the Berlin Philharmonic, and the Chicago Symphony. His works have been recorded on numerous labels, including Naxos, Albany, RCA, Crystal, New World, and PARMA.
- Author(s)Samuel Adler
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1740 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th International student edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.