Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been plenty debate over the validity of the Holy Bible as more and more people begin to question the alleged contradictions, error, misconceptions, and unfulfilled prophesies that are the topic of more religious conversations w than ever before. Few people though, have been able to provide solid proof on either side of the spectrum in which to convince the world with. Now it is here, The Stuff Your Preacher Wont Tell You is solid, undeniable proof that the Bible does indeed contain many examples of human error and/or contradiction yet it is a great learning tool for any religious preference. It is full of insight to the dark side of the Holy Bible, the side one ever learns about in church. Bible verses are laid out on the table for examination and comparison to other verses that contradict them, mistakes, error, unfulfilled prophesy, and misconception are all covered in detail allowing the reader an experience of the Bible that few has ever had. This is truly The Stuff Your Preacher Wont Tell You.
- Author(s)Christopher D Payne
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.