All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped from a course taught to senior undergraduates, this book provides a unified introduction to Fourier analysis and special functions based on the Sturm-Liouville theory in L2. The text's presentation follows a clear, rigorous mathematical style that is highly readable. The author first establishes the basic results of Sturm-Liouville theory and then provides examples and applications to illustrate the theory. The final two chapters, on Fourier and Laplace transformations, demonstrate the use of the Fourier series method for representing functions to integral representations.
- Author BiographyMohammed Algwaiz is Professor of Mathematics at King Saud University, Riyadh, and an experienced author having written Theory of Distributions for Marcel Dekker (vol 159, 1992, New York) and five books in Arabic on complex, real and Fourier analysis. He is also involved in developing public school curricula and textbooks for the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia.
- Author(s)M. A. Al-Gwaiz
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- Series TitleSpringer Undergraduate Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight502 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.