All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranscending sport and spectacle, all things equine and equestrian have captivated and charmed an elite global audience. Including horse racing, show-jumping, and polo, amongst other horse disciplines, this book encapsulates the glittering people, international events, fashion, and cultural impact-in such arenas as design and entertainment-that equine sports have had on the world at large. International sporting competitions featured are the Kentucky Derby in Louisville to Royal Ascot in England to Prix de l'Arc in Paris, to events in Bues Aires, Melbourne, Beijing, and many others. As you flip through the pages, peek inside luxurious horse stables and riding arenas, and marvel at the sheer glamour of such star athletes as Polo player Nacho Figueras and equestrienne Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, resplendent in their riding attire.
- Author BiographyVicky Moon chronicles the horse world and its surrounding culture as a writer and photographer, having written seven books and for many magazines such as People, Town & Country, and House and Garden, on the subject.
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleThe Stylish Life
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notec. 140 colour & b/w photographs
- Weight1188 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.