All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSibella Court, who worked in New York City for 10 years as an interior stylist for leading American magazines and brands, opens her address book to reveal her favourite places in the world's most exciting and energetic city. Cleverly arranged into loops of interest such as 'Jewellery & Hardware', 'Haberdashers & Handmade' and 'Furniture & Interiors', The Stylist's Guide to NYC takes the first-time visitor - or long- time resident - on a number of surprising and beguiling journeys, uncovering traditional merchants and hidden sanctuaries as well as some of the coolest spots in town. This well-edited collection of stores, services, galleries, markets and refuelling stops also contains city survival tips, maps and comprehensive indexes. An idiosyncratic travel guide celebrating the beautiful, the curious and the unexpected, and chosen with the impeccable eye of an insider, The Stylist's Guide to NYC is an indispensable accessory for anyone visiting, working or living in New York.
- Author BiographyAfter living and working as an interior stylist in NYC for 10 years, Sibella Court was drawn back home to summer days by the beach in Sydney, where she opened her haberdashery meets hardware store, The Society Inc., a home for all the flea market finds and artisan pieces she's collected and uncovered over years of globetrotting. Sibella, who has appeared on Keith Johnson's show, Man Shops Globe, on the Sundance Channel, designs commercial interiors for the Merivale Group and contributes to InsideOut, Vogue Living and Harper's Bazaar. Her first book is the bestseller Etcetera: Creating beautiful interiors with the things you love. She has also created a 120- palette paint range for Murobond and a hardware range exclusively for Anthropologie and The Society Inc. Sibella is constantly on the lookout for beautiful and curious things.
- Author(s)Sibella Court
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.