All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an invative approach in critical psychology this study examines collectivity, participation and subjectivity, and the social theories that may help us understand these matters.
- Author BiographyMORTEN NISSEN (http://mnissen.psy.ku.dk) teaches community psychology in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Fredrikstad, Norway. He investigates participation, subjectivity, 'wild' social work, and addiction, with a focus on theories, standards, and practices. He edits Outlines - Critical Practice Studies (www.outlines.dk), and heads the research centre SUBSTANce-Subjects and standards.
- Author(s)Morten Nissen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Theory and Practice in Psychology and the Human Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.