All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Submarine Boys, by Lieutenant Commander Victor G. Durham, is a series of adventure books for boys, published by Henry Altemus Co., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the early twentieth-century. The series featured three sixteen year old boys and their underwater adventures. Characters include: David Pollard (Inventor), Jacob Farnum (Shipbuilder), Jack Benson (Captain), Hal Hastings (Crew), Eph Somers (Crew) and Williamson (Crew & Machinist). Titles published include: The Submarine Boys on Duty: Life on a Diving Torpedo Boat (1909), The Submarine Boys' Trial Trip: Making Good as Young Experts (1909), The Submarine Boys and the Middies; or, The Prize Detail at Annapolis (1909), The Submarine Boys and the Spies: Dodging the Sharks of the Deep (1910), The Submarine Boys' Lightning Cruise: The Young Kings of the Deep (1910), The Submarine Boys for the Flag: Deeding Their Lives to Uncle Sam (1910), The Submarine Boys and the Smugglers (1912) and The Submarine Boys' Secret Mission (1912).
- Author(s)Victor G Durham
- PublisherDodo Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDodo Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.