All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis definitive volume contains a unique combination of encyclopedic kwledge and down-to-earth ideas that can help every pia teacher achieve extraordinary results in teaching, practicing, and performing. Jam-packed with practical teaching tips, it also includes the inspirational thoughts and recollections of one of the greatest pia teachers of the last 50 years.
- Author BiographyElvina T. Pearce studied piano with Isabelle Vengerova and pedagogy with Frances Clark. She was a founding faculty member of The New School for Music Study, one of the founders of The Frances Clark Center, Editor-in-Chief of Keyboard Companion magazine from 2000-2006, and has been actively involved with NCKP since its inception. As pianist, pedagogue, composer, and clinician, Elvina is internationally recognized for a rare combination of excellence, creativity, and practicality.
- Author(s)Elvina Truman Pearce
- PublisherFrances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCraig Sale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.