All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Mawi's work with more than a million students, The Success GPA depicts nine key success strategies to help high school students from all backgrounds transform their academic, career, and life opportunities. Students learn about key leadership skills ranging from time management and service to public speaking and personality types, as the book goes beyond test prep and grades to reveal hidden drivers of opportunity. The Success GPA serves as a great tool for any educator hoping to build character and leadership in their students.
- Author BiographyMawi Asgedom has written 8 books that have been used in thousands of classrooms worldwide. Called Amazing by Oprah, and Magnetic by Harvard Magazine, Mawi has worked directly with over 1,000 schools in more than 40 states.
- Author(s)Mawi Asgedom
- PublisherMawi, Incorporated
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMawi, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.