All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Successful Young Playbook is a guide to help maximize the swaave young professional in us all. The author, Christopher Sacchinelli, has been a young investor and entrepreneur since the age of ten. Now twenty, Christopher shares 20 plays that he picked up throughout his life. He also offers a solid foundation in financial literacy 101, taking you one step closer towards achieving financial independence. This book entices us to appreciate that simply understanding money and how to control it will t bring about success. To achieve true success, you have to understand yourself, and kw how to get the most out of you. If you can master both of these things - money and yourself - there will be stopping you. This quick and fulfilling read will leave you empowered and ready to take control of your life, money, and dreams.
- Author BiographyChristopher Sacchinelli was born in 1989 from Norwalk, Ct, and has been a young investor and entrepreneur since the age of ten. Currently he is Chairman and CEO of Eminence Inc., as well as, founder of Swaave.com (formerly SuccessfulYoungInvestor.com). Understanding the importance of obtaining a firm grasp on both life and money, Christopher has devoted much of his time empowering young individuals to become swaave young professionals. Along with his other ventures, Christopher is also currently student of economics and finance, and is on track to finish his degree in three years. While at school, Chris was able to be a part of founding the first ever and award winning (best new organization award) Investment Club, along with Taylor Phillips, Zack Lewis, and Joseph McKenna. To continue to spread financial literacy he started up a radio show, Successful Young Radio, featuring The Playmakers, Matt Drouin and himself Sunday nights at 8, and is also a brother in the international business fraternity Delta Sigma Pi. Christopher truly believes in the philosophy that one gets more by giving than by taking. As such, he has established an empowerment fund to help enable other young individuals achieve their dreams. To grow this fund, Chris is donating all of his royalties from the sales of this book!
- Author(s)Christopher Sacchinelli
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.