Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.68+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Amber Fraser. I've just moved in at Number 40, Lime Park Road. You'll come to think of me as a loving wife, a thoughtful neighbour and a trusted friend. This is a lie. When Christy and Joe Davenport are handed the keys to Number 40 on picture-perfect Lime Park Road, Christy kws it should be a dream come true. How strange though that the house was on the market for such a low price. That the previous owners, the Frasers, had revated the entire property yet moved out within a year. That ne of the neighbours will talk to Christy. As her curiosity begins to give way to obsession, Christy finds herself drawn deeper into the mystery of the house's previous occupants - and the dark and shocking secret that tore the street apart...Perfect for fans of Liane Moriarty and Jane Shemilt, The Sudden Departure of the Frasers is a Rear Window for modern times. Praise for The Sudden Departure of the Frasers: A thriller vel meets soap opera with hints of Rear Window...addictive and fun...it will keep you guessing until the. (Stylist). Brilliantly obsessive. (Viv Groskop, Red). Tense and intriguing. (Woman and Home). Pacy and claustrophobic. (Fabulous). Smart and perceptive. (Good Housekeeping). Louise Candlish's latest thriller is packed with twists and turns. (Hello Magazine). A story of manipulation, obsession and love. I couldn't put it down! (Essentials). Subtle, clever and sexy, this is irresistibly enjoyable. (Sunday Mirror). Praise for Louise Candlish: A master of her craft. (Rosamund Lupton). Louise Candlish's stories don't shy away from life's more painful and emotional moments. (Glamour). I loved this book. Full of complicated yet sympathetic characters and riven with the kind of dilemmas that characterise real lives. I honestly didn't see the twist coming. Perfect. (Jojo Moyes on The Day You Saved my Life). Tense, twisty and completely addictive, will keep you guessing right until the end... (Good Housekeeping). Absorbing, perceptive and gripping. (Daily Mail).
- Author BiographyLouise Candlish studied English at University College London and worked as an editor in art publishing and as a copywriter before becoming a writer. Though her stories are about people facing dramatic dilemmas, she tries to live an uncomplicated life in London with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Louise Candlish
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight351 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.