All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully illustrated with color and black-and-white images, this unique gift edition features eight classic childhood poems. Fern Bisel Peat's Art Deco-style images are a delightful complement to the verses, which include Wynken, Blynken, and Nod, Fiddle-Dee-Dee, and The Sugar-Plum Tree. The accompanying CD includes professional readings of all the poems plus background music.
- Author(s)Eugene Field,Fern Bisel Peat
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDover Read and Listen
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight318 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.