All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extraordinary work deserves to be called monumental for its scrupulous and exhaustive analysis of the development of the sugar industry in Cuba, for the imposing originality of its approach, and for the unsentimental but less passionate vision of history it embodies. The product of twenty years of historical research combined with ten years of ecomic and technical work in the industry, The Sugarmill is a landmark in post-revolutionary Cuban scholarship.
- Author(s)Manuel Moreno Fraginals
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/02/1975
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight417 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byC. Belfrage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.